Putting Everything Together to Build a Personal Finance App
By now, you should have a good understanding of SwiftUI and build some simple apps using this new framework. In this chapter, you are going to use what you've learned so far to develop a personal finance app, allowing users to keep track of his/her expense and income.
This app is not too complicated to build but you will learn quite a lot about SwiftUI and understand how to apply the techniques you learned in developing a real world app. In brief, here are some of the stuff we will go through with you:
- How to build a form and perform validation
- How to pass the form data between views using Combine
- How to filter records and refresh the list view
- How to use bottom sheet to display record details
- How to use MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) in SwiftUI
- How to use DatePicker for date selection
To access the full content and the complete source code, please get your copy at https://www.appcoda.com/swiftui.